Senior Software Engineer
- 5-7 years experience
- Experience from a leading tech company
- Experience leading technical projects (tech lead at Google or equivalent at other companies)
- Strong web applications experience
- Strong interpersonal skill
- B.S. or greater in Computer Science
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and expertise on architecture, engineering process, and best practices, while still a hands on coder.
- Work closely with business and Technology Leadership to understand technology and business strategy while implementing tactical plans supporting those strategies at the project level.
- Responsible for solution scoping, estimation, planning and oversight of architecture, development, integration and implementation of projects including evaluation of external products and services as part of architecture and product selection lifecycle.
- Build a database of all eco-related attributes for all products in the world and keep it up to date. Deduce the supply chains for these products. Be able to reason about the eco-attributes of these supply chains.
- Learn product purchasing policies from the behavior of other purchasers, as well as from the the products themselves. We need to figure out where spending can make the biggest impact on the planet and communicate this opportunity and value to the purchasers.
- Apply machine learning to not only inform purchasers and vendors, but to actually infer improved supply chains themselves and help manufacturers make their goods cheaper, faster, and more ecologically friendly.
How to apply
Please send resume and short description of your interest in the position to email@example.com with “Sr. Software Engineer” in the subject line.